myID.be® is compliant with several standards, including:
- OpenID Connect Core 1.0
- OpenID Connect Discovery 1.0
- RFC 6749: The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- RFC 7009: OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation
- RFC 7636: Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
- RFC 8414: OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata
- OAuth 2.0 Multiple Response Type Encoding Practices
- OAuth 2.0 Form Post Response Mode
- OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection
Register your client application using our console for developers.
The name of our issuing authority is "https://auth.myid.be/" and our OpenID Connect Discovery document is located at https://auth.myid.be/.well-known/openid-configuration.